LBX is now accepting calendar photos year round! We want your working shots of Link-Belt Excavators, Forestry Equipment, Material Handlers, or Specialty Equipment to fill our yearly Calendar. The winner will receive a $1,500 CASH PRIZE and their submitted photo on the cover page of the next years Link-Belt Calendar!
Rules & Restrictions
- Photos must be your original picture or you have permission to submit.
- Photos must be high-resolution (cell phone photos will only be accepted if sent “Actual Size” and are at least from an iPhone 5, a similar model, or newer).
- Must show Link-Belt excavators working in safe, approved applications.
- If applicable – a customer name, location, a brief description of the job and any other information may be required.
- You may submit as many photos as you’d like – there is no limit.
- Adhere to all OSHA guidelines.
- Cab side photos typically showcase the equipment the best.
- Shut the cab door…please!
- Try not to crop out parts of machine and leave space around the equipment.
- Keep competitive excavators out of the shot – equipment we do not manufacture is okay.
- Landscape photos are generally better than portrait photos as they match the shape of the equipment and the calendar layout.
The deadline is Labor Day each year.
Submit up to 5 photos at a time through our website. If you have a larger number of files to submit, email email@example.com for other methods.
* After the deadline, LBX will go through all submissions and select a winner of their choosing for the cover and 12 other pictures to use in the calendar. If your picture is selected, we will email you a photo release form.