On behalf of the entire LBX organization, we would like to extend our congratulations to the 2021 Triple Crown Award winners.
Since 2014, the Triple Crown Award recognizes Link-Belt dealers who demonstrate a strong company culture while focusing on Market Share, Parts Sales, and a high level of Customer Service within their area of responsibility. Our most prestigious dealer award is reserved for those organizations that demonstrate exceptional, measurable, and total performance results. The three primary performance measures of this award are:
- Sales and Parts Performance
- Customer Support Excellence
- Strength of Culture and Relationship
The award is presented to the top dealers within two industry size classes: (1) below 700 units and (2) above 700 units. 2021 winners in the first category (below 700) include:
- Boyd Equipment Ltd. – Maugerville, NB
- Hawkins-Graves, Inc.- Lynchburg, VA
- Marshall Machinery, Inc. – Honesdale, PA
- Micanic, Inc. – Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, QC
- Parman Tractor & Equipment, LLC – Nashville, TN
Triple Crown winners in the second category (above 700) are:
- Inland Truck & Equipment – Burnaby, BC
- Rasmussen Equipment Co. – West Valley City, UT
- Triad Machinery, Inc. – Portland, OR
Please join us in congratulating those dealers listed above that have achieved these high standards. Awards recognizing this honor will be presented at each winner’s location.