LBX is now accepting calendar photos year round! We want your working shots of Link-Belt Excavators, Forestry Equipment, Material Handlers, or Specialty Equipment to fill our yearly Calendar. The winner will receive a $2,000 CASH PRIZE and their submitted photo on the cover page of the next years Link-Belt Calendar! Monthly winners will receive a $300 VISA Gift Card.
Rules & Restrictions
- Photos must be your original picture or you have permission to submit.
- Photos must be high-resolution (cell phone photos will only be accepted if sent “Actual Size” and are at least from an iPhone 5, a similar model, or newer).
- Must show Link-Belt excavators working in safe, approved applications.
- If applicable – a customer name, location, a brief description of the job and any other information may be required.
- You may submit as many photos as you’d like – there is no limit.
- Adhere to all OSHA guidelines.
- Cab side photos typically showcase the equipment the best.
- Shut the cab door…please!
- Try not to crop out parts of machine and leave space around the equipment.
- Keep competitive excavators out of the shot – equipment we do not manufacture is okay.
- Landscape photos are generally better than portrait photos as they match the shape of the equipment and the calendar layout.
This years deadline is Friday, September 15, 2023.
Submit up to 5 photos at a time through our website. If you have a larger number of files to submit, email email@example.com for other methods.
* After the deadline, LBX will go through all submissions and select a winner of their choosing for the cover and 12 other pictures to use in the calendar. If your picture is selected, we will email you a photo release form.