We’re Looking for Distribution Partners
LBX Company is looking for a limited number of quality distribution partners in North America with proven experience in construction, material handling, forestry, and/or equipment rental. Our strong dealer network currently encompasses 140+ locations in North America – and growing.
Strong Brand Leadership
Link-Belt Excavators, Link-Belt Material Handlers, and Link-Belt Forestry are strong, recognizable brands with excavating contractors, scrap yards, loggers, pipeline contractors, and others throughout the US and Canada.
Solid Product & Service Training
LBX provides training on our products and service procedures, offered at our corporate training center, online, or at convenient, on-site locations.
As a single-line manufacturer, we focus on building the most productive, practical, and fuel-efficient machines in the industry, packed with leading-edge technology and innovative features throughout.
Strong Company Support
We have a committed team of sales and service field personnel to work with you every step of the way.
Are you ready to join our team? Contact us.
- Showroom facility and lot, square footage determined by market size potential.
- Shop facilities that meet service capacity requirements.
- Established management team.
- Favorable financial history (demonstrated by previous 3 years of audited financial history).
- Proven business management systems.
- Experienced sales and service personnel.
- Rent-to-rent business model in place.
- Experience in construction, forestry, and/or material handling business segments.
- Allied/complimentary product lines.
- Formal 3-year business plan, including marketing and advertising plan.
- Tools and resources for success.
LBX offers a wide range of tools, programs, and resources designed to help you manage your business better and support your customers.
- Generous co-op allowances cover up to 65% of expenses.
- Promotional merchandise program helps keep the brand in front of your customers.
- Wholesale equipment program resources for buying and selling new and used machines.
- Online access to sales brochures and spec sheets.
- Fleet management and application tools such as telematics and machine control to maximize performance and increase productivity.