Join LBX Company in Las Vegas, NV at ConExpo 2020, where we’re showcasing our newest Link-Belt Excavator equipment, latest technology, and job site solutions – all aimed at making your job easier, safer, and more productive.
We’ll be at two locations at this upcoming ConExpo – one indoors at North Hall booth, #N12865 and the other outside at the new Festival Grounds booth #F5342. Shuttles will be provided to and from locations.
Think you can defeat the reigning Rodeo Showdown world record holder, Shane Rhodehouse? Hop in the seat of a Link-Belt 210 X4 excavator and try to beat his record of 00:08.59! Shane will also be on site to defend his title in daily showcases.
The concept is simple – 3 basketballs sitting on 3 cones, placed 18 feet in front of a machine and 8 feet apart. Each participant will take his/her turn attempting to scoop all three basketballs into a plastic bucket without knocking over a cone or dropping one of the basketballs.
- GRAND PRIZE The person that records the best time for the entire week of ConExpo will be named Rodeo Showdown Champion ’20 and take home a $4,000 all-expenses paid vacation. We’ll also bring you back to defend your title the following ConExpo!
- DAILY PRIZES Awarded to the top 3 times recorded each day.
- TRIVIA GIVEAWAYS We will also have trivia questions during daily showcases.
- Must be 18 or older to compete.
- LBX reserves the right to deny anyone from competing in the rodeo, and interpretation of the Showdown Rodeo Rules is the sole discretion of LBX Company LLC.
- Full rules will be posted at our booth.
LBX Company, maker of Link-Belt Excavators, from Lexington, KY is proud to join the fight against breast cancer. We’ll be embarking on our Diggin’ For A Cure Tour, sending our 145 X4 Spin Ace hydraulic excavator down south and out to ConExpo in Las Vegas, NV – March 10th through 14th, 2020. There we’ll be auctioning it off where 100% of the money raised will then be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the CHI Saint Joseph Health’s “Yes, Mamm” program.
We’ll be posting more details including equipment showcased at the show in the coming weeks!