Diggin’ for a Cure Tour
LBX Company’s is a 145 X4 Link-Belt excavator painted a vibrant pink for breast cancer awareness. Pink-Belt is fully equipped with an ESCO bucket, TAG coupler, and Precision Grade powered by Trimble Earthworks. The blushing 15.2‐metric ton excavator is set to be on display at various charity events and fundraisers on her Diggin’ for a Cure Tour. Visits span the nation and include over a dozen Link-Belt excavator dealers and events, then concludes at the annual CONEXPO-CON/AGG event in Las Vegas, NV, on March 10-14, 2023.
Pink with a Purpose
During CONEXPO-CON/AGG, Pink-Belt will be auctioned off with 100% of the proceeds going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation and Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation’s Yes, Mamm! program to aid their efforts on the national and local levels.
National Breast Cancer Foundation is one of the world’s most regarded breast cancer organizations. They aim to help and offer hope to people impacted by breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services.
Yes, Mamm! provides free mammography screening, diagnostic services, and program support to uninsured and underinsured women and men. In the previous seven years, the charity has given about $630,000 for this program, providing over 3,000 screening mammograms, 700 diagnostic treatments, 500 ultrasounds, and $5,000 in transportation support.
Diggin’ for a Cure Tour locations include:
- Heavy Machines, Inc. – Memphis, TN
- Link-Belt Mid-Atlantic – Ashland, VA
- ESSCO Truck & Equipment – Staten Island, NY
- Chadwick-BaRoss – Chelmsford, MA
- Kelbe Brothers Equipment – Butler, WI
- Amarillo Machinery – Amarillo, TX
- National Breast Cancer Foundation – Frisco, TX
- Trimble Dimensions – Las Vegas, NV
- Rasmussen Equipment Company – West Valley City, UT
- Trimble Inc – Westminster, CO
- Bejac Corporation – Vesalia, CA
- Triad Machinery – Portland, OR
- ConExpo-CON/AGG – Las Vegas, NV
Follow the entire tour at lbxco.com/pinkbelt or by searching #LBXPinkBelt.
A very special thank you to the following companies for helping with Pink-Belt: ESCO Corporation, FastSigns, Grizzly Supplies, Keen Transport, TAG Manufacturing, Inc, and Trimble.Download PDF