LBX is excited to officially kick off ConExpo season with the start of the “Diggin’ For A Cure” tour to raise breast cancer awareness!
Pink-Belt is a 15.2‐metric ton hydraulic excavator (145 X4) painted pink to show support for breast cancer awareness. It has been on display at various charity events and fundraisers all over Central Kentucky during the past year and a half. Now Pink-Belt is hitting the road!
After a brief stop at Bejac Corporation in Placentia, California, for a touch up – Pink-Belt headed to Sparks, Nevada for a stop at Shafer Equipment (pictured above).
This time the tour is going coast to coast by stopping at the following locations:
- Bejac Corporation – Placentia, CA
- Shafer Equipment Company – Sparks, NV
- Rasmussen Equipment – Salt Lake City, UT
- Riverbend Machinery – Grand Junction, CO
- Kirby-Smith Machinery – Kansas City, KS
- Rexco Equipment – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Hayden-Murphy Equipment Company – Minneapolis, MN
- Kelbe Bros. Equipment Co., Inc – Butler, WI
- Hawkins-Graves, Inc – Lynchburg, VA
- Reco Equipment – Charlotte, NC
- Nueces Power Equipment – Houston, TX
- George P. Bane Inc. – Tyler, TX
- Bane Machinery – Dallas, TX
- ConExpo – Las Vegas, NV
The tour culminates in Las Vegas, NV at ConExpo where we will be auctioning off Pink-Belt with 100% of the proceeds going to Susan G. Komen Foundation and Yes, Mamm! by KentuckyOne Health.
Keep up with the entire tour at lbxco.com/pinkbelt or by searching #LBXPinkBelt.