Thank you again to Randy Denney of Denney Companies for placing the winning bid #LBXPinkBelt – 100% of which will go to National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. and CHI Saint Joseph Health Foundations.
PINK-BELT is a 15.2‐metric ton Link-Belt hydraulic excavator painted pink to show support for breast cancer awareness. PINK-BELT will be featured at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG construction equipment show in Las Vegas, NV on March 14-18, 2023, where there will be a charity auction, with 100% of the proceeds going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation and CHI Saint Joseph Health to aid their efforts on the national and local levels.
NBCF’s mission is to help women now by providing help and inspiring hope to those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services. NBCF offers free, innovative programs that other organizations aren’t providing to women facing breast cancer so that no one faces breast cancer alone.
CHI Saint Joseph Health created the Yes, Mamm! program to increase access to lifesaving mammography screenings, diagnostics and travel assistance at no cost to individuals in Kentucky that are underinsured and/or underserved. More than 500 Kentuckians will benefit from the program this year alone. The ultimate goal is to increase early detection and grow life expectancy while providing healing, hope and wellness to all.
Link-Belt 3D Machine Control Precision Grade – powered by Trimble Earthworks — enables operators of all skill levels to increase their productivity by up to 50%. No more under or over excavating!
- Heavy Machines, Inc. – Memphis, TN
- Link-Belt Mid-Atlantic – Ashland, VA
- ESSCO Truck & Equipment – Staten Island, NY
- Chadwick-BaRoss – Chelmsford, MA
- Kelbe Brothers Equipment – Butler, WI
- Amarillo Machinery – Amarillo, TX
- National Breast Cancer Foundation – Frisco, TX
- Trimble Dimensions – Las Vegas, NV
- Rasmussen Equipment Company – West Valley City, UT
- Trimble Inc – Westminster, CO
- Bejac Corporation – Vesalia, CA
- Triad Machinery – Portland, OR
- ConExpo-CON/AGG – Las Vegas, NV